98.7 FRANK-FM and WTSN 1270AM and 98.1FM are bringing Caring & Sharing back to the Seacoast for its 21st year!
Caring & Sharing is the Seacoast’s largest canned food drive and live broadcast. This three-day event collects canned goods and nonperishable food items as well as cash donations to support 22 local food banks and charities during the time of year then they need it the most; right before Thanksgiving!
100% of the food and cash collected during the food drive going to Seacoast based charities to stock their shelves for the Thanksgiving and Christmas season.
In 2019, 36,542 non-perishable food items were collected and donated in addition to over $15,000. Now more than ever, your participation is needed to help our neighbors through tough economic times. We hope you’ll join us in the effort to fill food pantries throughout the Seacoast and Southern Maine during this holiday season!
Consider donating at any of these participating Caring and Sharing Hannaford locations:
- Exeter – 141 Portsmouth Ave
- Dover – 833 Central Ave
- Portsmouth – 800 Islington St
- Rochester – 290 North Maine St
- Rochester – 11 Milton Rd
- York – 5 Hannaford Dr
Seacoast Charities Served:
- Community Action Partnership of Strafford County
- Community Food Pantry
- Crossroads House
- Dover Food Pantry
- Dover Police Charities
- Footprints Food Pantry
- Gerry’s Food Pantry
- Grace Community Church
- Homeless Center For Strafford County
- Homemakers Health Services
- House of Hope
- Interfaith Food Pantry
- Operations Blessing
- Rockingham County Community Action
- Saint Thomas Moore Food Pantry
- Seacoast Adopt-A-Block
- Seeds of Faith Food Pantry
- St Josephs Food Pantry
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- York County Shelter Program