This Mouth-Watering Menu For Concord’s ‘Oktoberfest’ is Exactly What Your Hunger Needs
The menu for Oktoberfest at The Centennial Hotel and Granite Restaurant & Bar has been released and it is magnificent.
The Centennial Hotel and Granite Restaurant & Bar, with Frank FM Radio and 105.5 JYY are throwing their first inaugural Oktoberfest, featuring authentic German food, live music from a Bavarian band, a stein hosting competition, costume contests, and oh yeah, delicious beers from NH-based breweries!
Get your tickets for Oktoberfest happening Saturday, September 28 RIGHT HERE!
Prost to Oktoberfest and prost to Chef Dan’s authentic German menu! If you haven’t got your tickets yet, there’s still time – by the way if you purchase them in advance, you can bypass the lines and get to the beers quicker.
Here’s what to expect for food at this year’s Oktoberfest:
- Pretzels with Whole Grain Mustard & Honey Mustard
- Beer Braised Chicken Thighs on a Bed of Roasted Onions, Garlic, Celery, and Carrots
- Bacon and Beer Braised Cabbages
- Knudel – Traditional Cheese and Potato Dumplings
- Bratwurst (Sub Rolls Available)
- Traditional German Potato Salad