This Awesome ‘Concert For Camp Resilience’ Has Doo Wop, Golden Oldies And It’s All For The Vets
Experience an evening of doo wop and golden oldies benefiting veterans and first responders attending Camp Resilience Retreats!
Enjoy music from the 50’s and 60’s with local groups The Rockin Daddios and The Bel Airs with Frank FM host Pat Kelly.
All about Camp Resilience:
- To provide sustained, comprehensive programs to help wounded warriors recover their physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- Camp Resilience, using the scenic beauty of the Lakes Region of New Hampshire as its backdrop and home base, provides sports, adventure activities, and life skills programs for wounded warriors.
- Find meaning and purpose in life
- Develop strong family and community relationship skills
- Avoid and overcome destructive & addictive behavior
- Learn financial management
- Develop job search, resumes and interview skills
- Make your life count and pass this on to others through the power of your example
For more information or to purchase tickets visit www.camp-resilience.org/concert, or please call (978) 219-4003 with any questions or if you would like to pick up tickets in person.